Friday, November 14, 2008

2008, New Beginnings

2008 has been a year of change for our family.

Tommy retired in February. I didn't - I did hit the 5 year mark working at Woodridge.

Christie and Joey were married on May 30th.

Tommy and I went to Hawaii for our 35th Wedding anniversary.

Michael and Emily had their first baby, Bella Grace - our first grandbaby on October 23rd.

A picture is worth a thousand words - so we will let them tell most of the stories. We have more than a thousand pictures - but I'll try to keep it to my favorites.


OCTOBER 23rd, 9:15am - Bella Grace arrived!
7 lbs. 3 oz., 18 1/2 inches long and just perfect!

Proud Mommy and Daddy





































No words!!

Proud Grandparents, Ron and Patti

Proud Auntie - Alli

















The first week at home! Professional pictures complements of "Nana" Patti.
Week 2 - Tommy and I were able to stay a few days!






























































































































































































































Bella's 1st Week
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom...I just randomly found this. Who knew you had begun a blog?? Not me! You're just a little bit behind on updating it though! :) love you!